- Select your design and personalization for your project.
- Prepare the stencil.
- Distress the wood as much as you want. Use a hammer, a mallet, and chisel to complete the distressing process.
- Stain and treat your wood using the color and techniques that get your intended look. Always consider your space and attitude that you are trying to reflect.
- Assemble your project. This is the part where you get to use power tools!
- Apply the stencil.
- Finish the piece.
- Stand back and admire your work. You Did It!
The Process John Adams 2017-05-23T08:17:57+00:00